E3 Logistics Footprint
E3 Logistics enjoys a considerable footprint throughout Namibia and South Africa as well as international freight capabilities thanks to an international affiliate, Desert Logistics Forwarding. Our footprint includes a number of depots in Johannesburg and Cape Town as well as depots in Walvis Bay and Oshakati. The E3 Logistics head office is in Windhoek.
Collection and Delivery Fleet
We own and operate a number of vehicles capable of dealing with any freight volume, from small to very large. In addition we employ the services of affiliates to ensure that all fright gets to its destination on time, every time.
- Three 1 ton delivery vehicles
- One half ton trailer
- Seven 2.8 ton panel vans including Iveco and Sprinter
- One 26 ton Line Haul Vehicle
- One 4 ton Pick-up truck
Walvis Bay & Oshakati Fleet
- Three half ton delivery vehicles
- One 1 ton delivery vehicle
- One 8 ton Line Haul Truck
- One half ton vehicle
- Three 1 ton vehicles
- one 8 ton Line Haul Truck
Cape Town Fleet (affiliated)
- four 1.5 ton pick-up trucks
- six 2.8 ton panel vans (Sprinters)
- one 8 ton capacity
Value Added Services
- Customer Service Desk – The customer service desk is an invaluable link between us and you the client. Here you can arrange all pick-up instructions as well as make any and all enquiries and complaints.
- Mobile Management – Both the General Manager as well as the Operations Manager can be reached at all times via mobile connection. This includes Blackberry connection (Operations Manager). Communication can be carried out via email, BBM or SMS.
- Parcel Perfect System – Parcel information can be data captured at the point of receipt (depot) and, once fed into the system, can be bar coded (including printed bar code labels); all parcels can then be scanned each and every time they are handled throughout the transportation chain.
- Track-and-Trace – Clients can track their parcels ‘live’ throughout the transportation process.
What we offer
E3 Logistics offers clients a number of freight transport solutions designed to suit virtually any logistical requirement and budget. The transportation of a variety of goods is at the very heart of many industries and we believe that fast, efficient and cost effective solutions will help to develop strong and lasting partnerships as well as promoting a healthy and prosperous economy for all.
There are a number of freight solutions that E3 Logistics can provide, depending on your time frame and budget.
We offer the following freight options:
- Overnight / Express Airfreight to and from Johannesburg
- Overnight / Next Day Road Freight to and from Johannesburg or Cape Town
- 2nd Day Road Freight to and from Johannesburg or Cape Town
- Economy Road Freight to and from Johannesburg or Cape Town
- We also offer distribution throughout Namibia
About E3 Logistics
E3 Logistics was established in November 2007 and is a privately owned and proudly Namibian company with a 100% Namibian shareholding. Over the past seven years E3 Logistics has been extremely busy and has, through dedicated hard work, out of the box thinking and a can do attitude, firmly entrenched itself within the transport and logistics industry as a go-to brand.
E3 Logistics specializes in transport and freight solutions between Namibia and South Africa, providing the highest levels of service with fast and efficient turnaround times that will not only keep you to your critical schedule but will also ensure that your transport overheads are kept to a minimum.
E3 Logistics believes in offering their clients the very best in specialized transport solutions that can be tailor made to suit specific individual requirements. The company believes in fostering enduring, high value relationships with key clients, building partnerships that will grow with your business, adapting to the ever changing national and international transportation and freight landscape.
Discover What E3 Logistics Has to Offer You
E3 Logistics offers a number of options designed to suit every transport or freight requirement. We offer both air freight and road freight options with express air freight overnight, next day road freight, 2 day road freight as well as economy road freight options, all designed to fit into any sort of budget.
E3 Logistics has acquired a substantial footprint within Southern Africa through a number of our own and affiliated depots in Johannesburg and Cape Town as well as international affiliates enabling international air freight capabilities.
Value added services to our clients include a customer service desk that facilitates effective communication and liaising regarding parcel collection instructions, general queries and complaints. State of the art information technology allows our clients to keep track of all goods in transit at all times.
Through our innovative “Parcel Perfect System” and the unique “Track and Trace” facility, all parcels and consignments can be data captured at the point of receipt (depots), bar coded and scanned throughout the transportation process chain and can be live tracked at all times.
For a quote or to arrange a collection please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office number: (+264) (61) 248 729
Our offices are located at Unit 0003A, 6 Bell Street, Erf 5832, Windhoek